Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!
“Art thou shitting me?”
I love me some Sif
by David Marquez
Clearly people are not appreciating this enough. CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITIES OF BIG BARDA AND MILES HANGING OUT LONG ENOUGH FOR HER TO GIVE HIM HIS OWN TINY HELMET. I WILL ILLUSTRATE IT FOR YOU WITH ACTION FIGURES.
Boom! If I was a criminal I’d be poopin’ myself in fear. Tiny spider-man and giant lady? Ain’t no escaping that.
Imagine the hijinks!
“What’s this do?”
“I would be careful with that, tiny warrior”
And like, she would be the super-mentor he needs, and it’d be okay that it was a company crossover because there’s no suitable mentors in the Ultimate-verse, because that is a universe populated almost entirely by jerks.
“And everyone says I can’t be Spider-man because I’m too young, but then they won’t help me and I try so hard…”
“There, there, Mighty Miles. I will give them all a very stern talking to. They are all just jealous of your strong warrior spirit”
BARDA WOULD BE THE BEST MENTOR OKAY? She would give Miles battle training and then she, him, and Ganke would play pokemon, because Barda appreciates a good game of Pokemon.
it starts out like this
but her top
Sorry it’s not a strict Hawkeye Initiative interpretation, Barda, I got distracted by the idea of purple diaper-wearing Clint Barton overcoming his severe curvature of the spine to become a hero who fires toothpick-sized arrows with his tiny chest arm with deadly accuracy.
Red Hood and the Outlaws #12 cover
I feel like this is an homage to a Star Wars poster.
RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #12
Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
Art and cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
On sale AUGUST 15 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• STARFIRE has made it all the way to TAMARAN only to find herself caught between the forces of THE BLIGHT and the political maneuvering of her sister, BLACKFIRE.
• How will JASON protect ISABEL on what has become an intergalactic date from Hell?
You’ve gotta be shitting me with this cover.
I almost love it in a cheesy-’70s-sci-fi-poster kind of way. But the blonde tho, yikes, isn’t Rocafort’s anatomy usually better than that?
This cover is epic. It should be painted on the side of a van.
//once I saw this, just… tears…
ALL THE FEELS.
This show needed more Dick Grayson references
The first few times I saw this I actually just thought it was just another “Terry doesn’t know about old things” joke, and Bruce was being all “Ugh, dumb kid doesn’t know about Dolce and Gabana. I am so dissapointed *leaves*”
The original done by Kate Beaton, the rest done by various people on the internet. If you have one that isn’t here, post it in a reply or reblog with it. I want to collect them all!
Bringing this back just because.
also if someone feels like it, i’d really like a ricstar one. maybe even two, one with their looks now and one in all their x-force glory
Here ya go:
she is so perfect
kicking his self righteous ass like we all want to
Not entirely fitting, but I was re-reading Secret Six recently and this was the first thing I thought of.
Hey, Merann, this is you. This is you right now. Cut that out.
I keep trying to like Tim. Instead I just discover more instances of him being way too eager to punch a ten-year-old in the face.
That does not look like a badger, it looks more like a leopard. I guess they couldn’t make an angry badger look menacing enough.
When I use photoshop I have a tendency to not finish what I start, or to get distracted and start on the colors early. So I set some strict guidelines for myself and finished this in a few hours, surprised that I hadn’t disobeyed them or just given up.